Accelerator additive for unsaturated polyesters and pot life stabilizers for two-component PU systems
Metal content K: 9.80 – 10.20 % Non-volatile content NA Viscosity NA Specific gravity 9,83 – 10.33 lb/gal 25°C, D1963 Density NA
- Potassium 2-ethylhexanoate dissolved in diethylen diglycol which combined with cobalt supports the accelerating effect in unsaturated polyesters dissolved in styrene
- Decreases discoloration of UPS-Systems caused by cobalt
- Capable of stabilizing the rheological and the pot life behavior of water-based two-component PU systems
- Completely miscible with water, alcohols and other polar solvents
- Unsaturated polyesters in solvent-containing and water-based systems
The approximate dosage is 0.2 – 1.0 %, relative to total formulation. The ideal dosage of 10% Potassium Acetate could be considerably different for different field of application and has to be determined in trials for each system.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product. With prolonged storage of opened containers it is advisable to scavenge the vapour space above the product with nitrogen before resealing the containers.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Europe : EINECS
- Switzerland : EINECS
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : DSL
- Australia : AICS
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI
- Philippines : PICCS