Appearance Yellow powder Density 5 g/cm3 (20 °C) Color N/A
- Increases through drying for additives and topcoats
- Improves corrosion protection behavior and hardness
- Reduces yellowing of coatings
- Avoids “blooming” effect in wood coatings
- Can be used a stabilizer in special adhesive for improved and longer storage
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C in the original container. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product. Store indoors under normal dry conditions. Once opened, sacks should be resealed after use to prevent moisture absorption and contamination.
For further safety information please refer to our safety data sheet.