Catalyst (DBTL) for water-based two-component PU coatings
Metal content N/A Non-volatile content N/A Viscosity N/A Specific gravity N/A Density 1.01 g/cm³ (20°C)
- Accelerates cross-linking process
- Improves the drying of chemically curing systems
- Enhances scratch resistance, hardness and mechanical persistence
- Aqueous two-component polyurethane
- High gloss
Borchers® LH 10 has to be added to the grinding process of the base component. The recommended amount should be
around 0.4 – 0.6 % regarding solid content of the binder. The precise dosage should be determined beforehand in trials.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be
resealed immediately after each removal of the product. It has to be protected against frost.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
- Europe : EINECS, EU - REACH (Registered)
- Switzerland : EINECS
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : DSL
- Australia : AICS
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI
- Philippines : PICCS