Color booster developed to improve color acceptance for ready-made dispersions and tinting systems in a wide range of basecoat systems
Appearance Liquid, yellow orange Non-volatile content 100 % pH 8 – 10 (aqueous
solution 10 %)
Density 1.09 – 1.15 g/cm3 Viscosity Max. 30,000 mPa.s Solvent(s) NA
• Improves color acceptance in medium to low polarity
• Strengthens tints with organic pigment dispersions and
• Reduces or eliminates color rubout
• 100% solid
• Can be incorporated as a post-add to the basecoat
• APEO- and VOC-free
• Solvent basecoats
• Organic pigment dispersions
• Carbon blacks
1 – 3 % on basecoat.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.