Non-ionic, polyurethane-based high shear range thickener for water-based coatings systems, VOC-, APEO-, and tin-free
Appearance Middle-viscous, colorless to yellowish liquid Non-volatile content 47 – 53 % ISO 3251 (2g, 3h, 105 °C) pH 6-8 Density 1.04 – 1.08 g/cm3 DIN 53217 (23 °C) Viscosity Max. 6000 mPa.s ISO 3219 (A) (23 °C) Solvent(s) Water
- Develops outstanding brush and roll application properties
- Produces viscosity stability mainly in the higher shear range
- Quickly develops high shear thixotropy
- Adhesives & sealants
- General Industrial
- 0.5 – 2.0% on total formulation
Borchi® Gel 0435 is easy to use and can be added at any stage of the formulation. Pre-thinning is possible but generally not required. The exact dosage should be experimentally determined.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
- Europe : EINECS, EU - REACH (Registered)
- Switzerland : EINECS
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : NDSL
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS
- Taiwan : NECI