Non-ionic, polyurethane-based low shear range thickener for water-based coatings systems, VOC-free, APEO-free, Organo tin-free
Appearance Liquid, yellow Non-volatile content 45 – 49 % ISO 3251 (1g, 1h, 125 °C) pH 5 – 6 Density 1.07 g/cm3 DIN 51757 (20 °C) Viscosity 4000 – 9000 mPa.s (23 °C) ISO 3219 (Appendix A) Solvent(s) Water
- Develops viscosity stability mainly in the low shear range
- Will not cause yellowing or chalking in cured film
- Added at low levels so water and scrub resistance of the cured finish will not be affected
- Organo tin-free
- Aqueous architectural
- General industrial
- 0.1 – 2% on total paint formulation
Borchi® Gel LW 44 is easy to use and can be added at any stage of the formulation without pre-dilution. In some cases, pre-dilution is preferred (e.g. 1:9 in water). The exact dosage must be experimentally determined.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
- Europe : EINECS, EU - REACH (Registered)
- Switzerland : EINECS
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : DSL
- Australia : AICS
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI
- Philippines : PICCS