Silicone-based leveling additive with anti-floating effect, 100 % active
Appearance Clear liquid Non-volatile content 34 – 36 % pH NA Density Approx.. 0.965 g/cm3 (21 °C) Viscosity 30 – 40 mPa.s ISO 3219 (A) (23 °C) Color NA Refractive Index 1.398 – 1.401 (23 °C) DIN 51423 Solvent(s) NA
- Reduces surface tension
- Prevents pigment float and Bénard cell formation
- Soluble in a wide range of organic solvents
- Can be used at ambient or slightly increased temperatures
- Systems based on alkyd binders
- Unsaturated polyester paints containing paraffin
The recommended dosage is 0.01 to 0.05 % by weight on the total formulation, depending upon the binder system. We recommend 0.001 % in unsaturated polyester paints containing paraffin. The exact dosage should be experimentally determined.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Europe : EINECS, EU - REACH (Registered)
- Switzerland : EINECS
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : DSL
- Australia : AICS
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI
- Philippines : PICCS