Polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane, 100 % active, VOC-free
Appearance Clear liquid Non-volatile content N/A pH N/A Density 1.05 g/cm3 (25 °C) Viscosity 70 – 150 mPa.s ISO 3219 (A) (25 °C) Color Gardner: Max. 3 ISO 4630 Refractive Index N/A Solvent(s) N/A
- Improved substrate wetting of water- and solvent-based systems
- Affinity to hydrophobic surfaces
- Reduces surface tension
- Improves wetting of difficult to wet and dirt contaminated substrates
- Prevents formation of defects from poor substrate wetting
- Suitable for clear and pigmented systems, as well as water- and solvent-based formulations
Borchi® Gol 3467 used for substrate wetting should be added to the finished system. Recommended concentration is 0.05 to 1.50 wt. % on total formulation.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 10 and 40 °C.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Europe : EINECS, EU - REACH (Registered)
- Switzerland : EINECS
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : DSL
- Australia : AICS
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI
- Philippines : PICCS