Aqueous anionic copolymer emulsion for applications where excellent barrier to water vapor and oxygen is needed
Appearance Creamy white Non-volatile content 58 % pH 3.0 Density 1.31 g/cm³, 25 °C Viscosity* 10 mPa sec Surface Tension 30 dynes/cm Alcohol Tolerant Yes- 10 % maximum Recommended Shelf Life 12 months (unopened containers at 25 °C)
- High barrier for WVTR and OTR performance
- Heat sealable
- Block resistance and slip
- Grease resistance
*Brookfield RVT, Spindle #1, 20 rpm
- Packaging films
- Top coat over other high barrier emulsions when low temperature heat sealing is required
- Dip coated rigid containers
- Thermoformable applications such as condiment cups
- Coated in-line when wound against other coatings that may block
- A primer is needed for adequate adhesion to plastic films
Protect from the effects of weathering and light. Store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product. Contact with common metals such as mild steel copper, zinc, or aluminum should be avoided.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.