Aqueous oxygen and moisture barrier emulsion for medium barrier primer for film substrates where jaw release is important, in particular for meat and cheese packaging
Appearance Creamy white Non-volatile content 50 % pH 1.5 Density 1.25 g/cm³, 25°C Viscosity 30 mPa sec Surface Tension 43 dynes/cm Alcohol Tolerant Yes- 10% maximum Recommended Shelf Life 12 months (unopened containers at 25 °C)
- Oxygen and moisture vapor barrier performance
- Adhere to paper substrates and plastic films without need for an additional primer.
- Primer for other top coatings
- Can be formulated as a jaw release coating
- Adhere well to acrylic, treated BOPP, treated polyethylene, polyamides, treated polyester, and paper substrates.
- Adhere to PVdC coated substrates.
- Jaw release coatings
- Meat and cheese packaging
Protect from the effects of weathering and light. Store at temperatures between 5 and 30°C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product. Contact with common metals such as mild steel copper, zinc, or aluminum should be avoided.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.