Aqueous anionic copolymer emulsion for general purpose applications where barrier to water vapor and oxygen is needed and heat sealability
Appearance Creamy white Non-volatile content 58 % pH 2.0 Density 1.26 g/cm³, 25 °C Viscosity 15 mPa sec Surface Tension 40 dynes/cm Alcohol Tolerant No Recommended Shelf Life 6 months (unopened containers at 25 °C)
*Brookfield LVF, Spindle #1, 60 rpm
- High barrier for WVTR and OTR performance
- Heat sealable with good heat seal strength at moderate sealing temperatures
- Can be formulated to improve slip, anti-blocking, and other surface characteristics
- Quickly develops resistance to haze when exposed to solvent inks and laminating adhesives
- Excellent binder for pigments
- Paper and film coating
- Printing inks
Protect from the effects of weathering and light. Store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product. Contact with common metals such as mild steel copper, zinc, or aluminum should be avoided.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.