Aqueous oxygen and moisture barrier emulsion for paper and film coating and thermoformable applications such as pharmaceutical blister pack top coats – formulated for reduced slip and anti-block
Appearance Creamy white Non-volatile content 54 % pH 2.0 Density 1.26 g/cm³, 25 °C Viscosity* 12 mPa sec Surface Tension 42 dynes/cmA Alcohol Tolerant No Recommended Shelf Life 9 months (unopened containers at 25 °C)
*Brookfield LVF, Spindle #1, 60 rpm
- High barrier for WVTR and OTR performance
- Heat sealable with good heat seal strength at moderate sealing temperatures
- Can be formulated to improve slip, anti-blocking, and other surface characteristics
- Lower COF and improved anti-block
- Quickly develops resistance to haze when exposed to solvent inks and laminating adhesives
- Excellent binder for pigments
- Paper and film coating
- Printing inks
Protect from the effects of weathering and light. Store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product. Contact with common metals such as mild steel copper, zinc, or aluminum should be avoided.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.