Appearance Clear, middle-viscous, colorless to yellowish liquid Metal content Sr: 9.80 – 10.20 % Non-volatile content 57.00 – 69.00 % ISO 3251 (2g, 3h, 105°C) Viscosity Max. 500 mPa·s ISO 3219 (A) (20 °C) Specific gravity NA Density 0.950 – 0.990 g/cm³ DIN 51757 (20 °C) Solvent White-spirit containing <1 % aromatics
• Only used in combination with primary drier such as cobalt or manganese
• Enhances through-drying
• Ensures better film properties
• Ideal auxiliaries for systems containing no heavy metals
• Alkyd systems, especially with high solids content
The average addition is between 0.2 and 0.5 % strontium, calculated on the solid binder. The exact addition for individual formulations must be determined by preliminary trials.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures below 50 °C.
Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
- Europe : EINECS, EU - REACH (Registered)
- Switzerland : EINECS
- Denmark : +
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : NDSL
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS
- Taiwan : NECI