Aqueous anionic copolymer emulsion designed for use in the production of specialty paints and protective coatings
Appearance Creamy white Non-volatile content 55% pH 4.0 Density g/cm³, °C Viscosity* 15 cps Surface Tension 34 dynes/cm MFFT 15 °C Alcohol Tolerant Yes Recommended Shelf Life 180 days(unopened containers at 25 °C)
- Flame and fire retardant
- Oxygen and moisture barrier
- Low surface tension for excellent wet out
- Good scrub resistance under all conditions
- Retention of film flexibility on aging
- Rheological properties permit spray, roller or flow coat application
*Brookfield RVT, Spindle #1, 20 rpm
- Fire retardant and intumescent fire retardant finishes
- Interior/exterior trim paints
- Metal primers
Protect from the effects of weathering and light. Store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product. Contact with common metals such as mild steel copper, zinc, or aluminum should be avoided.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.