Anti-blocking additive for all water-based paints and coatings
Appearance Slightly turbid liquid ISO 4619 Density 1.205 – 1.213 g/cm3 DIN 51757 (20 °C) Color N/A
- Improves adhesion to wood, plastic and metal surfaces
- Reduces the tendency towards under-rusting as a result of improved film quality and more uniform distribution of barrier properties on the substrate
- Better thermal endurance and corrosion resistance
- Avoids “blooming” effect in wood coatings
- Increased hiding power
- Increased whiteness-blocking, water and alcohol resistance
- Gloss emulsion
Borchi® Coll can be incorporated during pigment dispersion or subsequently into finished systems. We recommend the addition of Borchi® Coll into the mill base. Borchi® Coll achieves the optimal performance after 24h storage time. Addition of 1 – 3 % active substance relative to total paint formulation, depending on system, area of application and desired effect. The optimal dosage should be determined in preliminary trials.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C in the original container. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product. Unused product in opened containers must be protected against contamination or evaporation of water and should be used up quickly where possible.
No special protective measures are necessary when working with Borchi® Coll. The standard procedures for handling of chemicals should be followed. For further information on product safety, please refer to our safety data sheet.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Europe : EU - REACH (Registered)