Non-ionic, APEO-free wetting and dispersing agent for water-based systems
Appearance Light brown viscous liquid Non-volatile content 100 % pH 2 – 3 (aqueous solution 1 %) Density 1.1 – 1.2 g/cm3 Viscosity NA Solvent(s) NA
- Improves pigment wetting of inorganic pigments and fillers
- Recommended for inorganic pigment press-cakes and granulates when combined with Borchi® Gen 12
- Good storage stability of the finished paint
- Pigment preparations
- Emulsion paint tinting systems
- Aqueous inks for flexographic and rotogravure printing
- Wood stains
The amounts needed vary from one pigment to another and should be determined individually by pre-trials.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Europe : EINECS
- Switzerland : EINECS
- Australia : AICS
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI