Non-ionic, APEO-free wetting and dispersing agent for water- and solvent-based systems
Appearance Light brown viscous liquid Non-volatile content 100 % pH 2 – 3 (aqueous solution 1 %) Density 1.1 – 1.2 g/cm3 Viscosity NA Solvent(s) NA
- Improves pigment wetting of inorganic pigments and fillers
- Recommended for inorganic pigment press-cakes and granulates when combined with Borchi® Gen 12
- Good storage stability of the finished paint
- Pigment preparations
- Emulsion paint tinting systems
- Aqueous inks for flexographic and rotogravure printing
- Wood stains
The amounts needed vary from one pigment to another and should be determined individually by pre-trials.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
For chemical inventory status, please review section 15 of the current SDS.
Click here to access the SDS portal.
For additional regulatory information, please contact [email protected].