Modified polysiloxane flow and air release agent for solvent-based and solvent-free coatings systems, 100 % active
Appearance Clear, very low viscous, colorless to yellowish liquid Non-volatile content Approx. 100% pH pH 6.5 – 7.5
(aqueous dispersion 10%)
Density 0.84 – 0.88 g/cm3 DIN 51757 (A) (20 °C) Viscosity Max. 50 mPa.s ISO 3219 (A) (20 °C) Color Gardner: Max. 3 ISO 4630 Flash point > 100 °C closed cup Refractive Index N/A Turbidity < 5 NTU Solvent(s) N/A
- Improves flow and surface properties of coatings
- Destroys air bubbles formed in the film during application
- Must be used in conjunction with suitable moisture scavengers to reduce the formation of carbon dioxide bubbles in polyurethane coatings
- Effective with all types of coating application methods
- Reduces pigment floating
- Provides barrier properties to cured film
- Can be used in combination with Borchi® Gol E2 in epoxies for improved flow and deaeration
- Industrial flooring
- Storage tanks
Borchi® Gol 0011 is easy to use and can be added at any stage of the formulation. The recommended dosage is 0.5 – 3.0 % of the total weight of the formulation depending upon the binder system and which property is being addressed. The exact dosage should be experimentally determined. Excessive amounts may cause a slight reduction in film hardness.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 °C and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
For chemical inventory status, please review section 15 of the current SDS.
Click here to access the SDS portal.
For additional regulatory information, please contact [email protected].