Silicone-free flow promoter and air release agent for solvent-based and solvent-free paint systems
Appearance Clear, very high-viscous, yellow-brown liquid Non-volatile content N/A pH 7 – 8 (aqueous dispersion 10 %) Density 0.87 – 0.91 g/cm3 DIN 51757 (A) (20 °C) Viscosity Max. 2000 mPa.s ISO 3219 (A) (20 °C) Color Gardner: 2 – 8 ISO 4630 Flash Point > 95 °C closed cup Refractive Index N/A Turbidity N/A Solvent(s) Mineral Oil
- Helps eliminate flow defects and craters caused by air entrapment
- Efficacy is dependent upon binder type, mixing conditions and application method used
- Can be used in all solvent-containing and solvent-free single and multi-component parts
- Can be used in combination with Borchi® Gol 0011 in epoxies for improved flow and deaeration
Borchi® Gol E2 can be added to the mill base or to the finished paint. The recommended dosage is 0.5 – 2.0 % of the total weight of the formulation depending upon the binder system and which property is being addressed. The exact dosage should be experimentally determined. Excessive amounts should be avoided and may result in reduced film hardness, loss of adhesion and recoat problems.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures below 50 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
- Europe : EINECS, EU - REACH (Registered)
- Switzerland : EINECS
- Denmark : +
- Norway : +
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : DSL
- Australia : AICS
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI
- Philippines : PICCS