Metal-based catalyst which demonstrates excellent drying performance at low use levels
Appearance Clear brown to yellow liquid Metal content Fe: 800 – 1000 ppm Viscosity Max. 200 mPa·s (informative) ISO 3219 (A) (20 °C) Density Approx. 1.04 g/cm3 (informative) DIN 51757 (20 °C) Solvent 1,2-propylene glycol (informative)
- Improved drying activity, color performance, gloss and haze compared to cobalt-based driers
- Based on a unique, patented, highly active iron complex
- Primarily recommended for the use in solvent-based systems
- Can be used in all coatings which dry by oxidation
- Outperforms cobalt-based driers
- Coatings with resins that that dry by oxidation
- Vegetable oils
- Epoxy esters
All resin systems are unique and will require the level of Borchi® OXY - Coat to be optimized for the best cost and dry. We recommend using a ladder study of 0.5 -3 % Borchi® OXY - Coat as supplied on resin solids. Please keep in mind that too much Borchi® OXY – Coat might inhibit through dry. Borchi® OXY - Coat should be added as one of the last ingredients before the Anti-Skinning agent.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
- Europe : Pre-registered
- Switzerland : EINECS
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : Allowed under specific conditions. Please contact us for further information.
- Australia : Registered but currently may be subject to volume restrictions
- New Zealand : May be used as a component in a product covered by a group standard but it is not approved for use as a chemical in its own right
- China : Registered but currently may be subject to volume restrictions
- Japan : Registered but currently may be subject to volume restrictions
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI