Combination drier for water-based oxidatively drying alkyd resins
Appearance Clear, middle-viscous violet liquid Metal content Co: 0.95 – 1.05 %
Zn: 3.10 – 3.30 %
Zr: 7.00 – 7.40 %
Total: 11.05 – 11.75 % DN 55901
Non-volatile content NA Viscosity 50 – 190 mPa·s ISO 3219 (A) (20 °C) Specific gravity NA Density 1.010 – 1.050 g/cm³ DIN 51757 (20 °C) Solvent Parafinic mineral oil
• Multi-metal mixture for drying light-colored water-based paints
• Can be easily incorporated in aqueous coating systems
• Metal synergies in the product allow keeping the cobalt content to a minimum, thus reducing discoloration and yellowing
• Medium- and long-oil alkyds applied at a wet film thickness below 100 microns
In general, dosage levels in aqueous systems are higher than those used in solventborne systems.
The recommended addition rate is 4 to 7 % Octa-Soligen® 144 aqua (supply form), calculated on solid binder.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C.
Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
- Europe : EINECS
- Switzerland : EINECS
- USA : TSCA (Zn2EH - CAS no. 136-53-8)
- Canada : DSL
- Australia : AICS
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS/METI
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI
- Philippines : PICCS