Borchers: A Milliken Brand, to showcase coating additive technologies for surface defect prevention, dry time reduction, and more at Paint India in Mumbai
January 22, 2024 | Events
The Borchers brand, part of Milliken & Company, is pleased to highlight coating additive technologies in Hall 1, Booth B13 at the Paint India exhibition that will take place February 22nd-24th, 2024 at the Bombay Exhibition Center.
Since its founding as a chemical business in 1807, Borchers has grown into a worldwide provider of performance additives for the coatings, inks and adhesives markets. Milliken acquired the Borchers brand in 2020.
The Mumbai-based show will offer an opportunity for Borchers: A Milliken Brand to display some of its key products and data for the Asian coatings market at this industry-leading event. Among the highlights are:
- Borchi® Burst—These defoamer additives are making their Paint India debut! Borchi® Burst, designed for architectural and industrial applications, eliminates macro and micro air bubbles making it the perfect choice during all stages of manufacturing and application. Options are available for solvent borne, waterborne, and solvent-free systems.
- We will also be giving a technical presentation on Preventing Foam-Related Defects in Coatings on Friday, February 23rd from 15:00-15:30 in Hall 3. Save to calendar
- Borchi® Gol flow and leveling agents—This product line reduces the surface tension of the coating to improve flow, substrate wetting, and slip, thus resolving surface defects.
- Borchi® RapidDry—This drier additive is designed to be used with current drier systems (cobalt, zirconium, calcium) to significantly improve dry times at an economical cost. Borchi® RapidDry not only decreases dry times but depending on the type of resin formulation it is used in, can also provide additional performance enhancements such as improved adverse drying, washability and non-yellowing.
- Borchi® OXY-Coat high-performance catalysts—Discover how Borchi® OXY-Coat high-performance catalysts enhance alkyd-based coatings beyond reducing dry times when tested against traditional driers. Application displays will showcase how these technologies improve corrosion and stain resistance.
If you’re not attending the show and have questions about our coating additives, please reach us on our contact page.