Stabilizer additive / Moisture scavenger for solvent-based polyurethane coatings, 100% Active
Appearance Clear colorless
Density 0.89 g/cm3 Color APHA: Max. 20,
- Low viscosity
- Eliminates moisture in solvent-based 1K and 2K
- Compatible with most polyol and isocyanate components
- The combination of Additive TI and Additive OF in the
formula stabilizes the polyurethane coating (direct contact
between Additive TI and Additive OF should be avoided as
this could render them ineffective)
- In pigmented one-component polyurethane formulations
Additive TI should be added to the dispersion phase to
remove any water present and then Additive OF should be
added in the letdown
- Solvent-based polyurethane coatings
The recommended range of Additive OF is 1 – 3 % as supplied based on the total weight of the coating. Exact amounts
should be experimentally determined and will be dependent on the individual system.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be
resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Details of product safety can be found in our material safety data sheet.