Improve color acceptance of universal tinting systems
Appearance Light yellow, viscous liquid Non-volatile content 89 – 91 % pH 5 – 7 (aqueous solution, 10 %) Density 1.12 g/cm3, 20 °C Viscosity Max. 100 mPa.s (DIN cop 6 mm) (23 °C) Solvent(s) NA
- Compatibilizer for water- or glycol-based universal tinting pastes
- Resolves color acceptance issues
- Post add solution
- Universal tinting systems
- Post add 1-3% on basecoat weight
Protect from the effects of weather and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Europe : EU - REACH (Registered)