Improve color acceptance of universal tinting systems
Appearance Clear, high-viscous, colorless to yellow liquid Non-volatile content 100 % pH 6 – 7.5 (aqueous solution 10 %) Density 1.02 – 1.06 g/cm3 Viscosity Max. 3,000 mPa.s Solvent(s) NA
- Compatibilizer for water- or glycol-based universal tinting pastes
- Resolves color acceptance issues
- Post add solution
- Universal tinting systems
- Post add 1-3% on basecoat weight
Protect from the effects of weather and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Slight turbidity may occur during storage but this does not affect the performance of the product. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Europe : EU - REACH (Registered)