Additive to improve adhesion of metallic pigments and coatings on metal substrate
Solids content 58 – 62 % ISO 3251 (1g, 1h, 125 °C) Viscosity 200 – 500 mPa·s DIN 53015 (20 °C) Color Max. 3 ISO 4630 Acid number 15 – 25 mg KOH/g ISO 2114
- Improves adhesion of baking paints and primers on metal substrate
- Improves the fixation of metallic pigments in coatings
- Enhances elasticity and color stabilization
- No negative influence on weather resistance
- Solvent-based baking enamels
- Solvent-based one- or two-pack metallic coatings
Borchi® Gen HE can be post added or incorporated during production. Trials have shown that an addition of 2 – 5 % on formulation is recommended.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 25 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Details of product safety can be found in our material safety data sheet.