Metal-based catalyst which demonstrates excellent drying performance at low use levels
Appearance Clear brown to yellow liquid Metal content Fe: 800 – 1000 ppm Viscosity 0 – 200 mPa·s (informative) ISO 3219 (A) (20 °C) Density Approx. 1.0 g/cm3 (informative) DIN 51757 (20 °C) Solvent Water (informative)
- Improved drying activity, color performance, gloss and haze compared to cobalt-based driers
- Based on a unique, patented, highly active iron complex
- Compliant with the environmental labels “Blue Angel” (RAL-UZ 12a) and “EU Ecolabel” (Regulation (EC) No. 66/2010, Commission Decision 2014/312/EU)
- Can be used in all coatings with binders that dry by oxidation
- Ideal for water-based systems
- Outperforms cobalt-based driers
- Coatings with binders that dry by oxidation
All resin systems are unique and will require the level of Borchi® OXY - Coat 1101 to be optimized for the best cost and dry. We recommend using a ladder study of 0.25 – 2 % Borchi® OXY - Coat 1101 as supplied on resin solids. Please keep in mind that too much Borchi® OXY - Coat 1101 might inhibit through dry. Borchi® OXY - Coat 1101 should be added as one of the last ingredients before the Anti-Skinning agent.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
- Europe : Pre-registered, EU - REACH (Registered)
- Switzerland : EINECS
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : Allowed under specific conditions. Please contact us for further information.
- Australia : Registered but currently may be subject to volume restrictions
- New Zealand : May be used as a component in a product covered by a group standard but it is not approved for use as a chemical in its own right
- China : Registered but currently may be subject to volume restrictions
- Japan : Registered but currently may be subject to volume restrictions
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI