Appearance Brown liquid Metal content Fe: 7.30 – 7.70 % Borchers 200-02 Non-volatile content NA Viscosity Max. 300 mPa·s ISO 3219 (A) (20 °C) Specific gravity NA Density 0.980 – 1.020 g/cm³ DIN 51757 (20 °C) Solvent Fatty acid ester
• Primary drier
• Efficiency increased when blended with other driers or at elevated temperatures
• In oxidative drying baking enamels, the optimal catalytic effect is given above 130 °C
• Acts as an adhesion promoter in anti-corrosion coatings
• Oxidative drying dark-colored baking enamels
In our experience, the percentage addition of iron, calculated on the metal content per binder (solid), is approx. 0.1 – 1.0 % Fe. The exact amount required depends on the binder used.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures below 50 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
- Europe : EINECS, EU - REACH (Registered)
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : DSL
- Australia : AICS
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Japan : ENCS
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI
- Philippines : PICCS