Aqueous oxygen and moisture barrier emulsion for coating packaging films
Appearance Creamy white Non-volatile content 54 % pH 2.0 Density 1.30 g/cm³, 25 °C Viscosity* 15 mPa sec Surface Tension 60 dynes/cm Alcohol Tolerant Yes- 2 % maximum Recommended Shelf Life 9 months (unopened containers at 25 °C)
- High barrier for WVTR and OTR performance
- Oil and grease resistance
- High surface tension for holdout in paper applications
*Brookfield LVF, Spindle #1, 60 rpm
- Porous substrates such as kraft paper and paperboard
- Food service trays and containers
- Base coat for paper applications
Protect from the effects of weathering and light. Store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product. Contact with common metals such as mild steel copper, zinc, or aluminum should be avoided.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.