Aqueous anionic copolymer emulsion designed as a high barrier adhesive and extrusion coating primer
Appearance Creamy white Non-volatile content 45% pH 1.5 Density 1.25 g/cm³, 25 °C Viscosity* 12 mPa sec Surface Tension 38 dynes/cm Alcohol Tolerant No Recommended Shelf Life 6 months (unopened containers at 25 °C)
*Brookfield LVF, Spindle #1, 50 rpm
- Oxygen and moisture vapor barrier performance
- Bonds plastic films to paper, films to films.
- Adhere to paper substrates and plastic films without need for an additional primer
- High barrier/high bond extrusion primer for nylon.
- High barrier adhesive for BOPP/BOPP film
- Dry bond laminations
- Extrusion coating primer
Protect from the effects of weathering and light. Store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product. Contact with common metals such as mild steel copper, zinc, or aluminum should be avoided.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.