VOC-free wetting and dispersing agent specifically designed for bismuth vanadate pigments in water- and solvent-based systems
Appearance Yellow to brownish liquid Non-volatile content 100 % pH 1 – 3 Density 1.035 – 1.085 g/cm3 Viscosity Max. 1400 mPa.s Solvent(s) NA
- Borchi® Gen 1757 is a hybrid wetting and dispersing additive, providing a combination of various principles of pigment stabilization
- Excellent with high loading water and solvent bismuth vanadate concentrates
- Produces vibrant color and superior opacity with a wide range of BV pigments
- General Industrial
- Protective and Marine
Active on pigment loading:
- Bismuth vanadate pigments: 10 – 20 %
The exact dosage should be experimentally determined through a ladder study. Borchi® Gen 1757 should be added to the mill base before adding the pigment.
Protect from the effects of weathering and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
- Europe : EINECS, EU - REACH (Registered)
- Australia : AICS
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI