Improves color acceptance for ready made dispersions and tinting systems in a wide range of basecoats
Appearance Liquid, yellow Non-volatile content 50 % pH 7 – 9.5 Density 1.09 g/cm³ (20 °C) Viscosity Max. 1000 mPa.s Solvent(s) Water
• Improves color acceptance in medium to low polarity
• Strengthens tints with organic pigment dispersions and
• Reduces or eliminates color rubout
• 50% solid in water
• Can be incorporated as a post-add to the basecoat
• APEO- and VOC-free
• Water-based basecoats
• Organic pigment dispersions
• Carbon blacks
1 – 3 % active on basecoat.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.