Anionic, APEO- and VOC-free wetting and dispersing agent for water- and solvent-based coating systems. Highly effective for dispersing titanium dioxide pigments.
Appearance Clear, high-viscous, colorless to yellow liquid Non-volatile content 100 % pH 6 – 7.5 (aqueous solution 10 %) Density 1.02 – 1.06 g/cm3 Viscosity Max. 3,000 mPa.s Solvent(s) NA
- Specifically designed for stabilizing fillers and pigments with polar surfaces like titanium dioxide, iron oxides and hydrophilic organic pigments
- In systems using metal-based catalysts or driers, excessive amounts may result in prolonged open time and pot life due to complex formations with the metal ions
- May significantly improve the color of tinted white and clear alkyd-based coatings
- Low viscosity dispersions
- Protective and Marine
- Printing inks
- Adhesives and sealants
Recommended amounts of Borchi® Gen 0650 in % (supply form) based on pigment content:
- Titanium dioxide: 1 – 4 %
- Inorganic pigments: 5 – 15 %
- Organic pigments: 10 – 30 %
The amount depends on the particle size and surface area of the pigment. The exact dosage should be experimentally determined.
Protect from the effects of weather and store at temperatures between 5 and 30 °C. Slight turbidity may occur during storage but this does not affect the performance of the product. Once opened, containers should be resealed immediately after each removal of the product.
Please refer to our safety data sheet for information relating to product safety.
SAFETY DATA SHEET
- Europe : EINECS
- Switzerland : EINECS
- USA : TSCA
- Canada : NDSL
- New Zealand : NZIoC
- China : IECSC
- Korea : ECL
- Taiwan : NECI